We are sick. It's official. Although my bronchitis is supposedly better, my cough is getting worse and worse (it's a sign that I'm getting better?). Now G is sick with a bad head cold and gets to stay home tomorrow. Boo. I have field hockey tonight and feel like I've been killing time since I got home. 9:45 games are LATE. I don't even have to leave the house till 8:30, which is practically bedtime for a teacher. :-) At least the weather has been nice...
In other news, I put in an offer for our church's service auction. Basically, church members write down services and stuff they can give and then people bid on them and then the money all goes towards the DR missions trip. I decided that I could do a scrapbook, but now I'm a little nervous. Hopefully whoever wins it won't be disappointed...
In other other news, maybe I'll be working for a baby company next year? That would be kind of cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment