Saturday, July 3, 2010

Discipline? Self Motivation? Ability to commit to something and keep doing it? Apparently the answer to those is no on all three counts... This blogging thing is not something I think of regularly...

It's kind of funny, I scrapbook to tell the stories, but actually writing the stories is the last thing I do. I wonder what that says about me? I tried starting a diary when I was little, that didn't work either.

On the bright side, I have started working out on a semi-regular basis. Hopefully, this habit will actually become a habit. It's my goal to go into pre-season in almost as good of shape as the girls. Why? Good question. Probably because I'm tired of feeling out of shape compared to them, and tired of certain articles of clothing not fitting as well as they should. The nice part is, G doesn't care :-)

So it's the 3rd of July... we're going to fireworks in town tonight and both sets of parents are coming over for a cookout. It should be good. Last night, Lisa and the boys came over. Babyface is now mobile and does the cutest little bear crawl. So what if he's in 24 month clothing and he's only 12 months? So what if he started crawling two weeks before his 1st birthday? The kid's enormous, it's not his fault. :-)

Anyway, my agenda for this week is:

Monday: working on the house, specifically painting the exterior and working on the sun room, picking up my travel book from the library and getting summer league stuff ready
Tuesday: summer league - it takes all day, G starts camp :-( boo.
Wednesday: maybe shopping with Lisa, house keeping
Thursday: maybe shopping with Lisa, maybe going to the beach with Anna, housekeeping
Friday: ditto Thursday

And of course, all days, I'm working out/running.

My goals this summer are:

1. Get the house organized, clean and mostly fixed up.
2. Get in field hockey shape.
3. Get a good tan.
4. Do lots of scrapbooking.
5. See my cousins at least once
6. Work on the family history research.

I think I have more goals, but those are my main 6. Lofty, but hopefully doable.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment